Third Kid’s Holiday is a part of Teurastamo’s lively summer selection of events!
Sat 15.6. 11-17
Kid’s holiday at Teurastamo is like a summer vacation in a nutshell! The event offers fun activities for children like sand castle building and toy car tuning, music performance by Pikku Papun Orkesteri, adorable animals that you can pet and much more!
- Music performance by Pikku Papun Orkesteri
- Animal yard with alpacas, chickens and minisheep!
- Sand castle building and toy car tuning by The Finnish Toy Museum Hevosenkenkä
- Kid’s market that includes flea market for kid’s toys and books, but also products related to families and children.
- Food for kid’s taste from the restaurants in the area or from our streetfood
11:30 Mikko Perkoila (music)
12:30 Magician Kim Wist
13:00 Pikku Papun Orkesteri
14:30 Ruffle Army: Soap bubble show
14:45 Kid’s Disco
11-16 Toy Museum’s toy car tuning workshops
12:00 Toy car racing
14:00 Toy car racing
16:00 Toy car racing
11-17 Bookmobile Skidi open
12-16 Animal yard: alpacas, minisheep, chickens and more
11-17 Pony rides and horse carriage
11-17 Workshop by Ehyt ry: Swatches of fabric at Uusix pop up-store
11-17 Lastenkirjakioski Toukka: Workshop for words (finnish)
11-17 Kids’ market and a small flea market
11-17 Street food, Grill & Garden -area and Teurastamo’s restaurants are open🤤🍔
Flea market for kid’s toys and books gives an opportunity to recycle toys and books to new owners. Kid’s market displays products related to families and children.
You can appy to be a MARKET VENDOR by filling out the form here: bit.ly/lastenlomapaivayrityksille
You can apply to be a VENDOR AT THE FLEA MARKET by filling out the form here: bit.ly/lastenlomapaivakirppis
For more information, check the event on Facebook
Welcome all vacationers and dreamers of vacation!
Työpajankatu 2, 00580 Helsinki