Kilombo Bazaar & Kilombo Kitchen
Feast of African Culture at Teurastamo!
KILOMBO FESTIVAL 2018 WARMLY WELCOMES YOU TO SELL AND PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS AND ACTIVITIES IN KILOMBO BAZAAR/ KILOMBO JAM FIESTA @ TEURASTAMO 17.8.2018
Kilobo Bazaar is part of Kilombo Festival 2018 kick-off party including live bands, DJ, Kilombo Kitchen and jam session.
The event promotes arts and culture from Africa and African diaspora in Finland and we hope your products and/activities are somehow related to these contexts.
Recommended products for sale, for example: clothes, accessories, decoration items, toys, books, musical instruments, henna tattoos and light hairdresser services.
• Venue: Teurastamo (Työpajankatu 2)
• Time: Friday 17th of August
• Registration fee for Bazaar place:
25 € (non-profit organizations); 50 € (entrepreneurs)
• Registration deadline: by 3 of August 2018
• Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org (title your email “Kilombo Bazaar”)
We would love to see you in Kilombo Festival 2018!